Rates for 2016*
|Start Date||End Date||Per Week||Per Night|
|Jan. 1||May 15||$3,150||$450|
|May 16||June 5||$4,500||$650|
|June 6||Aug. 7||$5,465||$800|
|Aug. 8||Sept. 11||$4,200||$600|
|Sept. 12||Oct. 9||$2,990||$430|
|Oct. 10||Dec. 31||$2,400||$350|
* All rates are based on a weekly rental and do not include taxes or resort & booking fees. A cleaning fee of $175 will be added to stays of less than five nights during off seasons and less than seven nights during peak seasons.
Linens and towels are included with each rental. Maximum occupancy is eight (8) people.
Payment, deposit & cancellation policy
There is no penalty for changing or canceling a reservation within (7) days of booking. Cancellations made after the (7) day period lose their deposit unless the property is re-rented and confirmed (at the same rate) for the canceled dates. Guests are responsible for any unbooked nights and there will be a $100 change reservation fee for weekly rentals and a $50 fee for daily charged to such reservations.
Changing a reservation in any way (dates, accommodations, etc.) is considered a cancellation and the same terms and conditions apply. Refunds are not given for inclement weather, including hurricane evacuation.
To confirm the reservation, please send a 50% deposit of the total rental amount plus the cleaning fee ($175) and security deposit ($350) within seven days of booking.
Payments: Personal checks will NOT be accepted less than 30 days prior to arrival. Final payments are due 30 days PRIOR to arrival.
- CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. If you cancel your reservation, the confirmation deposit will be held until the property has been booked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is reserved for only part of the rental period or for less rent for the reserved days, the deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period. All guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation-processing fee of $100 (weekly) or $50 (daily)
- A home that is unacceptable to the guest is considered a cancellation.
- The Owner of 48 Ocean Point may cancel a Reservation, if, in its sole opinion, it is in the best interest of the Owner.
- The Owner of 48 Ocean Point is not responsible for the weather or other Acts of God and there will be no refunds.